- The nature of this blog is metamorphosis, therefore external links and content are not subject to completeness, suitability, up-to-dateness. While I promise to do my best to maintain a wholesome environment through accuracy and validity, external links and references are subject to change. Based on the the nature of the blog, I am not liable for any errors, omissions, losses, and/or injuries from displays or use. It is my expressed priority to do no harm to anyone reading and/or participating in Dana's Digest. My intent is to only share my opinions and thoughts, not offer counsel or professional recommendations. Read and act at your own responsibility and risk.
- Images and graphics will be appropriately referenced and only used with approval whether they are my own or another's.
- The content and opinions expressed through this blog are my opinion (the author) and only my opinion (the author). It is not my intent to malign any religion, ethnic group, club, organization, company, government, or individual. Dana's Digest and my expressed opinions do not represent any organization, group, or agency (not even my profession, employer, friends, or family).
- I am not responsible for the comments left on my pages. While I am open to intellectually stimulating conversation, I reserve the right to filter and delete any profane, rudely written, and/or derogatory comments. Also, comments are subject to close 30 days after initial post. Comment content must be polite and lawfully written. Comment at your own responsibility and risk.
- I am not responsible or liable for how you interpret or translate the grammar, punctuation, and language of this blog. I am not responsible for defamatory statements bound to governments, religious, or other laws from the reader’s country of origin. Again, read at your own risk.
- I claim no financial responsibility related the the content of Dana's Digest.
- Dana's Digest is a non profit, non commercial blogspace. At this time, I am not paid to endorse nor do I receive monetary gain for any products I discuss on this site. At times, I am asked to try products and may be given a few pieces of product, but have no financial sponsors. Everything I endorse is of personal my choice.
- Last but not least, it is your sole responsibility while navigating Dana's blog to read, reason, and decipher through use of your own sound mind. Individual perceptions and interpretations influence how we receive content and information. Occasionally I might make, write, or share unusual, eccentric, or nonconformist comments and/or information. I may say, write, or express something you do not agree with. My opinion, interpretation, and perceptions are my own. Read, receive, and reason at your own risk. Content may require a mind that can think for itself versus a mind that has been formed by pop culture and mainstream trends.
- At this point in time, I do not collect any information from anyone who visits this site. No tracking here.
- So, with the probability of most likely repeating myself:
- I will never knowledgeably plagiarize.
- The intent of this blog is to inform and educate, not to harm.
- Information found on this blog is not intended to be used as professional advice to treat, diagnose, or manage serious conditions. Please consult your primary care provider or physician before adhering to any new exercise, diet, and/or health advice.
- Beauty in this world stems from us all being unique and having different understandings of reality; so choose to read or not read this blog at your own risk of missing out on the opportunity to learn something new. Thinking "outside of the box" may be necessary.
Dana at danasdigest.com